STAT 'n' PERF
Stat ‘n’ Perf is an internet utility to display the internet bandwidth usage and the number of bytes you have received/sent to internet.
Stat 'n' Perf is compatible with Windows 95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP Home/XP Pro.
A new 1.14 beta version supports Vista and x64 Versions of Windows.
Download the official 1.13 version here: Stat 'n' Perf Setup v1.13.
For the 1.14 Beta releases, you need to install first the “Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable” package otherwise you will get an error message when starting the setup program (if you already installed this package for another MFC application, no need to do it again).
- sent and received bytes for the current
- instantaneous transfer rate and history with a graphic,
- sent and received bytes for the current day,
- sent and received bytes for the current month,
- custom counter (started and stopped by the user),
- last month values save,
- forecasts for the end of the month,
- Alert dialog box in case of limit exceeding,
- secure file save to keep data in case of PC crash,
- refresh rate (file and display) customizable,
- handles several network adapters with separate counters.
- Log which saves daily and weekly counts.
Currents Statistics, Overall Statistics, Options, Logs: here.
For any problem, question, configuration issue, please consult the FAQ.
Stat 'n' Perf is a shareware, after 30 days trial use you need to purchase a license to keep using it.
To purchase a licence, open the registration dialog box from Stat ‘n’ Perf or click on the following link:
Send your comments to StatnPerf.
Copyright (c) 2007